NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to entries off my contest/survey webpage and who are 21-70 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ShawNshawN, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. This contest is void where prohibited.
3. If you unfollow me, you will be disqualified from future contests. Past winners cannot enter again. All email list automatically entered.
4. You must be living in the United States to participate. I will only mail the winning painting only inside the US.
5. The painting will come boxed, ready to hang.
6. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ShawNshawN as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.You agree NOT to sell this painting for 5 years. You agree to take a picture of you with the won painting (stretched) and hung on a wall in your house. You have to post this on your Facebook page and send me a copy of the photo. You agree to relinquish any copyright to this photo to be used in promotion on ShawNshawN.co website.
7. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sept 15, 2020 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time and ending Sept 26, 2020 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.
8. How to Enter: go to the page below and enter your name and email to enter:
9. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the painting "A River Runs Through the Mud Flats". No cash substitutions is allowed for winning. No painting substitution is allowed for winning.
10. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of ShawNshawN. Winner will be notified by online Facebook Fanpage and via email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ShawNshawN shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SHAWNSHAWN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. I will announce this on Facebook Live Sep 27 at 6:45pm Eastern Standard time, so please make sure to connect as a friend to my Facebook fan page. If you forgot it is here. To qualify, your residence must be in the United States to receive the painting by mail.
12: Acceptance Terms: Winner agrees send a two JPEG photos to ShawNshawN to use for promotion. This will be a photo of winner smiling (frowns not accepted) and the winner next to painting hanging on their wall once you receive the work. Winner agrees not to sell this painting for 5 years from contest. Winner allows ShawNshawN.co to use for up to 10 years the photo of the winner with the painting online for promotional purposes.
13. Prize value is estimated at $35 based off current price of these paintings as of 2020.
14. Prize Restrictions: Only one painting can be won. Once you win a painting, you will not be selected for any future contests of a similar nature. No immediate siblings of past winners can win.
15. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that ShawNshawN, anyone acting on behalf of ShawNshawN, and ShawNshawN’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
16. Terms & Conditions: ShawNshawN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ShawNshawN's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ShawNshawN may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ShawNshawN. ShawNshawN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ShawNshawN has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ShawNshawN reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is required by law to report the prize where required. An IRS form 1099 or W-8BEN will be issued to the Winner if appropriate.
17. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ShawNshawN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. I am not liable for any injury sustained opening the package or allergic reaction to the painting elements: acrylic and canvas.
18. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
20. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ShawNshawN, 315 E Pearl Street, Miamisburg, OH 45342, USA. Requests must be received no later than Oct 10, 2020.
21. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ShawNshawN at 315 E Pearl Street - Miamisburg, OH 45342
22. The Campaign hosted by ShawNshawN is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or other social media websites.
23. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES in the U.S.